|Метрики качества программного обеспечения|
|Страница 11 из 11|
|Версия для печати|
- Halpern M. , Addressing Quality Risk in Collaborative Automotive Design: Commentary, - Gartner Group, July 2001.
- Stylianou A.C., Kumar R. L., An Integrative Framework for IS Quality Management, - COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM, Sept. 2000/V l. 43, N 9
- Lantzy M. A., Application at Statistical Process Control to the Software Process, - Proceedings of the ninth Washington Ada symposium on Empowering software users and developers, July 1992.
- Parssian A., Sarkar S., Jacob V. S. Assessing data quality for information products, - Proceeding of the 20th international conference on Information Systems, January 1999.
- Light M., Case Study: Capability Maturity With Process Tool Support: Case studies, - Gartner Group, 29 June, 2000.
- Olagunju A. O., Concepts of Operational Software Quality Metrics, - Proceedings of the 1992 ACM annual conference on Communications April 1992.
- Ken Orr, Data Quality and Systems,- Communication of the ACM, February 1998/Vol. 41, No. 2.
- Brittain K., Developing a Flawless Approach to Problem Management, - Gartner Group, 12 March, 2001.
- Seddon P. B., Staples S., Patnayakuni R., Bowtell M., Dimensions of information systems success,- Communications of AIS, Volume 2, Article 20, November 1999.
- Heine J. , Establishing an ITAM Performance Measurement Program: Research Note,- Gartner Group, 10 July 2001.
- Slaughter S. A., Harter D. E., Krishnan M. S. Evaluating the Cost of Software Quality,- Communications of the ACM, August 1998/Vol. 41, No. 8.
- Ogasawara H., Yamada A., Kojo M., Experiences of Software Quality Management Using Metrics through the Life-Cycle,- Proceedings of the 18th international conference on Software engineering, May 1996.
- Tayi G. K., Ballou D. P., Examining Data Quality,- COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM, February 1998 Vol.41, No. 2
- Hassenzahl M., Platz A., Burmester M., Lehner K., Hedonic and Ergonomic Quality Aspects Determine a Software's Appeal,- Proceedings of the CHI 2000 conference on Human factors in computing systems, April 2000.
- Wheeler Sh., Duggins Sh., Improving software quality,- ACM Proceedings of the 36th annual conference on Southeast regional conference, April 1998.
- Khalil O.E.M. Information systems and total quality management,- Proceedings of the 1994 computer personnel research conference on Reinventing IS : managing information technology in changing organizations, April 1994.
- Shereshevsky M., Ammari H., Gradetsky N., Mili A., and Ammar H. H., Information Theoretic Metrics for Software Architectures,- Proceedings of the 25th Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC’01).
- Furlonger J., ISO 9000 Is No Guarantee of Quality: Research Note,- Gartner Group, 4 August 2000
- Hongjiang Xu, Managing accounting information quality,- Proceedings of the twenty first international conference on Information systems, December 2000.
- Schneidewind N. F., Measuring and Evaluating Maintenance Process Using Reliability, Risk, and Test Metrics, - IEEE Transaction on software engineering, vol. 25, no. 6, Nov./Dec. 1999
- Drake T. Measuring Software Quality: a Case Study,- Computer, November 1996.
- Dumke R. R., Foltin E. Metrics-Based Evaluation of Object-Oriented Software Development Methods,- Proceedings of the 2nd Euromicro Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering ( CSMR'98)
- Sedigh-Ali S., Ghafoor A., Paul R. A. Metrics-Guided Quality Management for Component-Based Software Systems,- Proceedings of the 25th Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC’01)
- MOHANTY S. N. Models and Measurements for Quality Assessment of Software,- Computing Survey, VoL 11, No. 3, September 1979
- Shen V. Using metrics in quality management,- “QUALITYTIME” July 1990, IEEE Software.
- Shen V. Applying customer oriented quality metrics, “QUALITYTIME” November 1989, IEEE Software.
- Royce W. Pragmatic Quality Metrics For Evolutionary Software Development Models,- Proceedings of the conference on TRI-ADA '90 December 1990
- Harter D. E., Slaughter S. A. PROCESS MATURITY AND SOFTWARE QUALITY: A FIELD STUDY,- Proceedings of the twenty first international conference on Information systems December 2000
- Fox C., Frakes W. Quality Approach : Is It Delivering? COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM June 1997/Vol. 40, No. 6
- Haag S., Raja M.K., Schkade L.L. Quality Function Deployment COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM January 1996/Vol. 39, No. 1
- Workman D. A, Crutchfield R. Quality Guidelines = Designer Metrics Proceedings of the 1994 conference on TRI-Ada '94 November 1994
- Liu K., Zhou S. Yang H., Quality Metrics of Object Oriented Design for Software Development and Re-development,- Proceedings of the First Asia-Pacific Conference on Quality Software, 2000 IEEE
- Elliot B. Quality Monitoring Vendor Selection Criteria: Research Note, - Gartner Group, 17 April 2001
- Van der Pijl G. J. QUALITY OF INFORMATION AND THE GOALS AND TARGETS OF THE ORGANIZATION, - Proceedings of the 1994 computer personnel research conference on Reinventing IS : managing information technology in changing organizations April 1994
- Houdek F., Kempter H. Quality patterns — An approach to packaging software engineering experience ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes , Proceedings of the 1997 symposium on Symposium on software reusability May 1997
- Fenton N. E., Ohlsson N., Quantitative Analysis of Faults and Failures in a Complex Software System IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, VOL. 26, NO. 8, AUGUST 2000
- Boehm B. W., Brown J. R., Lipow M. QUANTITATIVE EVALUATION OF SOFTWARE QUALITY Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Software Engineering on International conference on software engineering October 1976
- Wohlin C. Revisiting Measurement of Software Complexity, - Proceedings of the 3rd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC '96)
- Licker P., Setting Quality Sights on HR Management in IS Proceedings of the 1992 ACM SIGCPR conference on Computer personnel research May 1992
- Fenton N. Nell M. Software Metrics: Roadmap,- Proceedings of the conference on The future of Software engineering May 2000
- Sunazuka T., Azuma M., Yamagishi N. Software quality assessment technology, - Proceedings of the 8th international conference on Software engineering August 1985.
- Brown J. R. Software Quality Assurance Proceedings addendum of the 1985 ACM annual conference on The range of computing: mid-80s perspective October 1985
- Hilburn Th. B. Software Quality: A Curriculum Postscript? ACM SIGCSE Bulletin, Proceedings of the thirty-first SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer science education March 2000
- Bevan N. Specifying and Measuring Quality in Use,- Proceedings of the 22nd international conference on Software engineering June 2000
- Osterwell L. Strategic Directions in Software Quality,- ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 28, No. 4, December 1996
- Visaggio G. Structural Information as a Quality Metric in Software Systems Organization,- Proceedings of the 1997 International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM '97)
- Tervonen I. Support for Quality – Based Design and Inspection,- IEEE Software, January 1996
- Mayrand J., Coallier F. System Acquisition Based on Software Product Assessment,- Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE '96)
- Van Verth P. B. Testing A Model of Program Quality, - Papers of the seventeenth SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer science education February 1986.
- Ravichandran T., Rai A. THE DIMENSIONS AND CORRELATES OF SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT QUALITY,- Proceedings of the 1994 computer personnel research conference on Reinventing IS : managing information technology in changing organizations April 1994
- Sumner M. THE IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT ON THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS PROFESSIONALS,- Computer personnel research June 1993
- Harter D. E., Slaughter S. A. Krishnan M. S. THE LIFE CYCLE EFFECTS OF SOFTWARE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: A LONGITUDINAL ANALYSIS, - Proceedings of the international conference on Information systems December 2000
- Light M., Berg T. The Project Office: Teams, Processes and Tools,- Gartner group: Strategic Analysis Report 27 September 2000
- Koopman P. Toward a Scalable Method of Quantifying Aspect of Fault Tolerance, Software Assurance and Computer Security, - Proceedings of the Computer Security, Dependability, and Assurance: From Needs to Solutions
- Brittain K. Update Best Practices in Problem Management Process: Research Note,- Gartner group 9 March 2001
- Adrion W.R., Branstad M.A., Cherniavsky J.C. Validation, Verification, and Testing of Computer Software,- Computing Surveys, Vol. 14, No. 2, June 1982
- Software Acquisition Capability Maturity Model version 1.02. CMU/SEI-99-TR-002-99.
- 1061-1998 IEEE Standard for Software Quality Metrics Methodology
- Arthur, L. A., Measuring Programmers Productivity and Software Quality. Wiley-Interscience. 1985.
- T. J.McCabe, “A Complexity Measure”, IEEE Trans. on Software Eng., VO1.SE-2, No.4, pp.308-320 1976.
- ISO 8402:1994 Quality management and quality assurance -- Vocabulary
- ISO 9001:1994 Quality systems -- Model for quality assurance in design, development, production, installation and servicing.
- ISO 9000-3:1997 Quality management and quality assurance standards -- Part 3: Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001:1994 to the development, supply, installation and maintenance of computer software.
- Capability Maturity Model for Software, Version 1.1 CMU/SEI-TR-93
- ISO/IEC TR 15504-1:1998 Information technology -- Software process assessment
||А.Е. Хачатуров, Ю.А. Куликов.|
Пожалуйста, или для участия в обсуждении.